|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Brown Cow Parmigiano (Vacche Brune) – Aged 30 months, 650gr
Brown Cow Parmigiano is made with raw milk from the "Razza Bruna" breed, which was introduced in the Italian Appennino at the end of 1800. It has a rich taste and a characteristic straw-yellow color due to the traditional alimentation of the cows. The milk has indeed a content of calcium, phosphorus and fat higher than the average of Parmigianos.
In general, Parmigiano or Parmesan is a cheese with a hard consistency, produced in Emilia Romagna. This cheese is the famous and beloved protagonist of all Italian tables. It is made with raw cow’s milk, semi-skimmed by removing the fat on the surface and without additives and preservatives. It is recommended to taste the product on its own, in flakes or pieces, or as an ingredient in many dishes.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.