|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Parmigiano Volpetti Selection - Aged 30 months
11,96 € – 29,90 €
Red Cow Parmigiano (Vacche Rosse) – Aged over 36 months, 650gr
Red Cow Parmigiano is made only with milk from red cows belonging to the ""Rossa Reggiana"" breed, fed with grass, hay and no-GMO certified feed; in Italy, this parmesan is known as Parmigiano Vacche Rosse. Tast it with a drop of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, while drinking structured red wines such as Barolo, Barbaresco and Brunello di Montalcino.
In general, Parmigiano or Parmesan is a cheese with a hard consistency, produced in Emilia Romagna. Parmigiano is the famous and beloved protagonist of all Italian tables. It is made with raw cow’s milk, semi-skimmed by removing the fat on the surface and without additives and preservatives. It is recommended to taste the product on its own, in flakes or pieces, or as an ingredient in many dishes.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.