|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Piacentinu Ennese Cheese PDO
14,70 € – 49,00 €
The Piacentinu Ennese DOP is a hard cheese, made from sheep’s milk, short or medium-aged and produced in the area of Enna, Sicily. The particularity of this cheese is in how it is produced: in fact, during processing, saffron and black pepper corns are added to the paste. This product is a cornerstone of local cuisine, ideal to enjoy it on its own.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at email@example.com.
Xenia B. published 16/09/2019 following an order made on 09/09/2019
This is the greatest cheeses of all. Extremely good flavour, balanced, the peppercorns add a layer of complexity to its taste. I got hooked up on this cheese from the first time I tried and now I cannot stop eating it. And not easy to find! A hidden gem from the cheese world. A must try before we pass away.