|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Pecorino Toscano from Pienza
5,80 € – 29,00 €
The Pecorino from Pienza is a hard sheep cheese produced in the Pienza region in the Sienese territory. The main feature of this product is its ageing process, which takes place in oak caskets for about 90 days. We recommend to taste it on its own or accompanied by honey.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at email@example.com.