|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Sardinian Pecorino Fiore Sardo PDO
11,70 € – 39,00 €
The Pecorino Fiore Sardo PDO – Cheese from Gavoi is the only Italian PDO sheep cheese produced with raw milk. Its name probably derives from the fact that wooden caskets were used for its elaboration. These caskets were made from perforated chestnut and a flower was impressed on their bottom. This left a characteristic and distinctive mark on the cheese.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.