|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Provolone Del Monaco PDO, piece
14,70 € – 49,00 €
The Provolone del Monaco is a semi-hard cheese with a medium to long ageing, produced in Campania. The most striking feature of this cheese is its ingredient: only milk from Agerolese cows. The name originates from the sack cloth that the shepherds used to wear to protect themselves from the cold on the trip from the hills of Vico Equense to Naples, main market for their products.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at email@example.com.