|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Prosciutto from Norcia PGI - 20 months, sliced
5,25 € – 35,00 €
Prosciutto Volpetti Selection – aged over 24 months, sliced
6,30 € – 42,00 €
Famous and loved in Italy and abroad, this Prosciutto is made only from Italian pigs bred in the Parma province and cured for at least 24 months. We have selected the highest quality Italian Prosciutto from the Parma region, where the making of Prosciutto is a secular tradition deeply rooted in local culture.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at email@example.com.