|Country of origin|
|Local production area|
Comtè Cheese AOC – Aged 2 years
20,70 € – 69,00 €
The Comtè is a cheese made from cow’s milk, with a medium or long ageing and a semi-hard consistency. It is produced in the Jura in France. Only milk from Montbéliarde and Simmental cows is used to produce this cheese. The particular taste of this product make it ideal to taste it on its own or together with a vast variety of dishes.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.