|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Bettelmat cheese (traditional agro-food product)
21,74 € – 72,45 €
The Bettelmat is a fatty cheese with a low to medium ageing, semi-hard paste, produced in Piedmont. The Bettelmatt is obtained through the processing of raw, whole milk from Italian Brown cows. Due to its particular characteristics, it is best to taste this cheese on its own or together with polenta or gnocchi. It is ideal in combination with local red wines or aromatic ones.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at email@example.com.