|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Prosciutto from Norcia PGI – 20 months, sliced
5,85 € – 39,00 €
The Prosciutto from Norcia PGI is a cured ham produced in the province of Norcia, Umbria. The characteristic feature of this product is its main ingredient: only Italian pigs with hind legs weighing more than 8.5 kg and cured for at least 12 months. The Prosciutto from Norcia has the PGI certification (Protected Geographical Indication).
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.