|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Prosciutto Sant'Ilario - 24 months, sliced
7,35 € – 49,00 €
Prosciutto Pratomagno – 20 months, whole leg 9000 gr
The Prosciutto Pratomagno is a cured ham typical of the Arezzo province, in Tuscany. The Pratomagno is produced from solely Italian pigs weighing up to 11 kg and cured for 20 months. Taking into account its savoury taste and that it melts in the palate, we recommend that you taste it on its own or, perhaps, combined with cheese and a glass of wine.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.