|Weight in grams|
|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
Prosciutto from Parma PDO – over 30 months, sliced
3,92 € – 49,00 €
The Prosciutto from Parma PDO is a cured ham produced in the province of Parma, in the north of Italy. It is a traditional product with a long history, popular and famous in Italy and beyond. The Prosciutto from Parma is produced solely from Italian pigs and cured for over 30 months. Moreover, this product has the PDO certification (Protected Designation of Origin).
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.