|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Nduja from Spilinga
The Nduja from Spilinga is a salami made from pork meat, produced in Calabria. The singularity of this product is in its ingredients and its consistency: the casing is prepared by adding chilli pepper from Calabria and without any preservatives. Its soft texture makes it perfect to spread on bread or to use it as a main ingredient in typical local dishes.
Out of stockJoin Waitlist
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.