|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Modica Ginger Chocolate by Casa Don Puglisi
Ginger flavored chocolate bar made in Sicily in the historical chocolate-producing town of Modica.
Modica chocolate is made following an ancient recipe where the cacao is ground manually, which results in a chocolate with a distinctive coarse texture.
It is manifactured by the social cooperative and foster home led by Don Puglisi. All ingredients including the cocoa and the cane sugar come exclusively from Fair Trade.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at email@example.com.