|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
|Local production area|
Castelmagno PDO cheese
14,70 € – 49,00 €
The Castelmagno PDO is a long-aged, semi-fat mountain cheese with a semi-hard consistency and a blue-veined appearance. It is produced in the locality bearing the same name in Piedmont. The particularity of this cheese is its production based on cow milk obtained from two successive milkings (morning and afternoon). It can be enriched with goat or sheep milk, but this can constitute up to 20% maximum. We suggest you taste it on its own or accompanied by full-bodied wines.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.