|Weight in grams|
|Country of origin|
|Region of origin|
Bitto Storico PDO cheese – 2 years
15,80 € – 79,00 €
The Bitto Storico PDO is a fatty cheese with a semi-hard consistency, produced in the province of Sondrio, Valtellina. The distinctive element of this cheese is the processing of raw cow’s milk two times a day, in the morning and in the evening, short after milking the cows. Raw goat’s milk can be added but must always constitute less than 10%.
- Orders shipped to the United States are usually delivered in 3 to 5 business days from shipping. Due to customs import restrictions, it will not be possible to ship cured meats (either whole or sliced) to the USA.
- Orders shipped to the European Union are usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days from shipping.
- Orders shipped to other countries are usually delivered in 2 to 8 business days from shipping, depending on the destination.
- Orders are delivered by UPS within 2 business days from shipping (first delivery attempt).
You are welcome to pay with the following methods: Paypal, Stripe, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer (BACS). We accept the following cards:
- American express
- The Prepaid Credit Cards accepted by PayPal and Stripe.
Returns are possible within 24h from reception; due to the perishable nature of the goods, returns are not always possible and must be coordinated by contacting the shop owner at email@example.com.